Thank you to all who responded regarding the Women’s Tournament! It looks like this is shaping up to be another fun event for our chapter. If you are interested in attending, please email me at email@example.com. If you have questions about the tournament, you can call me at 262 442 8496.
Here is a quick overview of the tournament. Again, this is a “Thank You!” to the many women who allow us to chase these fish as often as we do.
- Saturday, October 3, 2020
- Fishing on Pewaukee Lake
- Tournament hours are 8AM to 12 noon.
- Single person tournament, two ladies may fish in the same boat.
- The man is to be the “guide”. He is there to run the boat, tend to sucker lines, position the boat….etc. And…net the fish!
- Casting tournament, with two live bait lines allowed per boat.
- NO COST TO ENTER THE EVENT!
- There are Door Prizes for every one who enters and large prizes for the biggest fish caught. If not enough fish are caught, the large prizes will simply be raffled off.
- Scoring is done on length of fish.