August 31st, 2013
In 2009, we started this outing as a small tribute to our Veterans by taking them muskie fishing. We are pleased to hold our 5th Annual Ralph Anderson Veterans’ Fishing Outing to honor Ralph and all Veterans who served our country. Ralph was a club member heavily involved with youth, veterans and other programs, but we lost him in 2008. The Veterans who participated previously thoroughly enjoyed the experience. This year, we’d like to make it even bigger. Here are the rough details at the moment:
- Fishing Time: Any time from 6:00 am – Noon (You’ll be with a club member in his boat. If you and any club member want to go back out fishing after lunch, feel free to make those arrangements.)
- Location: Smokey’s Muskie Shop on Pewaukee Lake.
- After Fishing: We will serve a Lunch plus refreshments.
- What to bring: Wisconsin fishing license and rain gear. Of course be sure dress for the weather of that day. We supply all the rods and lures.
- You will receive a commemorative item.
Please contact Gene Pokora @ 262-781-6888 if you are a veteran who’d like to participate.